Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog meme that is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week we are given a prompt to create a list! All prompts are posted in advance over on her blog! I’ve always loved this tag, and I am so excited to be taking part again!
This week’s prompt is the top 10 characters you’d follow on social media. And I’m really excited to make this list.
Click on the titles of the book to be re-directed to their Goodreads page so you can learn more about them.
1 . Kady from Illuminae. She is badass, witty and amazing with computers. I think her voice social media would be awesome
2 . Stella from Five Fee Apart. She is a positive person who cares about others. She makes YouTube videos about her illness and what’s going on in her life and I would follow her in a heartbeat.
3 . Kiera or “Emerald” from Slay. Kiera created an entire world in VR. She is kind and creative and very talented. I’m following.
4 . Leila from Let’s Get Lost. I would love to follow Leila’s travel adventures. She goes to several different places on her way to Alaska. She would have some fun content.
5. Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars. I’d follow Hazel immediately, in hopes of becoming friends. She is one of the most courageous characters I’ve ever read about. She’s kind, caring, and deserves more in her infinity.
6. Zelie from Children of Blood and Bone. Zelie has been through so much pain, but that doesn’t stop her from fighting for what she believes in. She’s strong, brave, and loves with her heart on her sleeve. And I love her so much.
7. Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. Lara Jean is so cute and innocent. She has a lot of growing to do, but she’s on the right path. I’d love to see some baking videos from her.
8. Starr from The Hate U Give. Starr has seen things that no youth should ever have to see. But she takes her pain and uses it to try and get justice for herself and her loved ones. She is kind, brave and always has a good head on her shoulders.
9. Jace from The Mortal Instruments. I add Jace to almost all of these lists. I can’t help it. He’s funny and sarcastic. Loves with everything he’s got, but doesn’t like to show it. His social media would be hilarious.
10. Emily from Since You’ve Been Gone. Emily is kind and really shy. She is brought out of her comfort zone quite often. Trying new things and meeting new people. I’d love to read about her fun adventures with new and old friends on her social media platforms.
And there you have it. My top 10 character’s I’d love to follow on social media. Which characters made your top ten? Let me know in the comments! I’d love to chat with you!